Traditional Memory Foam Mattress:
- People using the traditional memory foam mattress often get the feeling of sleeping on the clouds or similar to floating because it is really too much soft to use. It gives you an unmatched comfort an relief as compared to those hard and stiff mattresses that were often your reason for having a lot of back pain or muscular pain issues.
- Usually, those mattresses, as well as pillows that are made using memory foam as the primary constituent, provide a much better support mechanism to your body while you rest. The material which is basically the memory foam has the capacity or ability to automatically mold to the body shape so that the entire body mass gets evenly distributed and each of the limb and joints receive the equal amount of support.
- Another big advantage of a traditional memory foam mattress is that it doesn’t allow the waves or vibrations produced by the body movements to travel from one side of the bed to the other side. This basically means if you are sleeping next to a person who moves a lot during sleep, you won’t be disturbed by the body movements.
- This is one of the best mattresses for side sleepers. If you are a side sleeper and prefer sleeping on one side of the bed, just go for this type of mattress. You won’t regret purchasing one ever in your life. It helps to relieve the pressure built around the shoulder area and hip area due to which you don’t have to keep moving around and change sleeping positions.
- The traditional memory foam mattress is far cheaper than gel infused memory foam mattress But offer exceptional quality and durability.
- On the other hand, Traditional mattresses are considered for warm sleeping because they trap the heat and do not allow free air circulation. As a result, they are considered as one of the warmest bedding materials. If you need a mattress that stays cool and allows quite a significant amount of air flow, this is not the mattress to go for with.
- Also, it is seen quite often that certain chemicals are used in the manufacturing of memory foam mattresses. These chemicals have a certain odor which keeps radiating out even after you have purchased your mattress. The odor disappears over time but takes quite a bit long. There is yet another parameter to it. The strength of the odor. It mainly depends on the manufacturing process as how much of that chemical is used in the making of the mattress determines how much time it is going to take to dissipate.
- Another big disadvantage of the traditional mattress is that they are quite difficult to move to their original position when you move them from one place to the other.
- The density of the foam usually determines the quality of the mattress. Usually, the memory foam mattress which has a high density have a high price. The cheap ones are usually those which have low foam density.
Gel-infused Memory Foam Mattress:
- Gel infused memory foam mattress has a layer of gel infused upon the layer of memory foam. Usually, they provide all those benefits which are provided by a traditional memory foam mattress. They provide an extra layer of comfort and stability. The sleep quality that they provide is really unmatchable and also cater to the vibrations produced while a person moves during sleeping to change positions.
- The gel infused memory foam mattress provide a much more enhanced air circulation mechanism that allows free movement of air and keeps the temperature of the mattress cool. Their structure is usually an open cell structure. As a result of this air flows completely freely across the mattress and prevents it from overheating.
- These type of mattress are much more supportive and prevents you from sinking down inside the mattress. They provide an adequate amount of support and comfort and helps to relieve pressure points.
- The response time of gel infused memory foam mattress is usually quite short. This mainly means that they regain their original shape and size much faster and quicker as compared to traditional memory foam mattress.
- They are much cooler than traditional mattresses. But they still trap some amount of heat and are not completely cooled.
- They provide an extra layer of support and are really a gem for those who enjoy soft surfaces for sleeping. Perfect for side sleepers as well and provides great comfort and a high-quality good night sleep.
So these are some of the points to ponder about traditional memory foam mattresses and gel-infused memory foam mattresses. Now it’s up to you to decide which suits you best.